Micromax has launched its latest canvas series smartphone, Canvas Nitro A310, with a 5 inch HD(1080*720) IPS display and a MediaTek Octa core processor clocked at 1.7GHz with latest android operating system from Google (KitKat 4.4).
The selfie focused camera has a 13MP rare shooter with a 5MP front camera, backed by Micromax’s own camera app running on top of the default android camera app. The customised camera app allows users to take selfies with volume rockers. The app also enables users with a camera widget right on the homescreen with options like Stable shot, refocus and many more.
Micromax has added a leather-like back panel, in an effort to give a premium look to the new Canvas smartphone. The phone will be available in Mesmerising Blue and Pristine White with a price tag of INR 12990. If you aim of buying this phone, you will have to navigate to Snapdeal, as the phone will be exclusively only through Snapdeal.
Some of the Key Specifications of the Smartphone are a s follows:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with 178-degree viewing angle and anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
- 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Largan 5P 28mm lens
- 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5648 sensor, 22m wide-angle lens with 75-degree viewing
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery