Samsung Galaxy Smartphones are heavily customized by Samsung with its own TouchWiz UI atop. Samsung has introduced many regional languages for India without the need to download any packages or third party applications from Google Play.
In this article I will give you step-by-step tutorial (with images) to configure Samsung Keyboard to send messages in your favorite languages other than English. To send messages in Marathi or Hindi, Samsung Indian Keyboard is to be set as default keyboard.
Follow the instructions below carefully.
1.Click on the menu button on the left bottom side. From the menu select settings.
2.In settings menu search for “Language and Input”
3. In default settings you will find three keyboard options. Check the checkbox next to the option stating “Samsung Indian Keyboard”
4. Right above that you will find the option “Default”. Press the option and select “Samsung Indian keyboard”. This will set Samsung Indian Keyboard as the default keyboard.
5. Now open the settings menu of “Samsung Indian Keyboard” by pressing the settings option next to it.
6.Now you will see a plethora of options in the menu. Select “Input Language” option.
7. This will open all the languages that are installed in your phone. Search for the language Marathi/Hindi from the list. Now the all the settings are done and your Samsung Galaxy phone is all set to type Hindi/Marathi language.
8. Now its time to test it. Open any application messenger or WhatsApp which will open the keyboard. Now in the keyboard see the Spacebar it will be written “English”, this is your keyboard’s primary language. Now press the keyboard and slide your finger over it. You will see a small popup window with languages as you slide. When your desired language appears leave the spacebar.
You should get for what you came here.How to send Marathi/Hindi messages from Samsung Galaxy Smartphoneshttp://www.gadgetcluster.com/2014/01/how-to-send-marathihindi-messages-from-samsung-galaxy-smartphones/http://i0.wp.com/www.gadgetcluster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/s.jpg?fit=1020%2C765http://i0.wp.com/www.gadgetcluster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/s.jpg?resize=150%2C150 MOBILEhow-to,Samsung