Most of the applications available on Google Play consume a lot of RAM. Here come the role of android RAM management. Android RAM management has now become an important factor. This guide is most useful for those running stock android as the feature may be missing in customized android OS.
Apply this process only for games and other applications which you don’t want to run in the background environment. This process should nor be applied to apps such as instant messaging. The reason behind is very simple, for example consider WhatsApp. Most of the android smart phones will be running this app. If you stop by this app as per the tutorial then consider a situation when someone sends you message from WhatsApp. The app will not receive the message as it is not working in the background and you will miss important messages. Off course you will receive the message when you start the app. This method can be best applied for games which are not needed to be running in the background.
Having said let’s start android RAM management tutorial.
1. Open running apps in you device.
2. This is the place where you will find the apps which are consuming your RAM. On the right hand side of each app you will see the RAM used by that particular app.
3. Now scroll the list and find the apps which you do not want to run in background and are occupying major chunk of your system RAM.
4. Now swipe left to open All Apps.
System settings>>Apps>>All Apps.
5. Now scroll the list to see the apps which you decide to close earlier. Open the apps from list and select “Force Stop”.
6. Now again go to ” running apps” and you will find that the app has disappeared from that list and some part of your RAM is also freed. Now the app is not go on a start unless you open it from the App drawer. Continue this process for all apps and you will find the performance of the device and responsiveness is improved. This process may be lengthy for first time but make it a habit to close the apps every time you exit from them.
Don’t close any messaging or explorer app as this may affect the OS performance. You can close Facebook app but still can keep Facebook messenger app running. Facebook app occupies almost 35 MB of space in my mobile phone.Guide for android RAM managementhttp://www.gadgetcluster.com/2013/11/guide-android-ram-management/http://i2.wp.com/www.gadgetcluster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/android.png?fit=1024%2C640http://i2.wp.com/www.gadgetcluster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/android.png?resize=150%2C150 APPSandroid